Friday, July 3, 2020

ENERGISE SEVEN CHAKRAS OF MY BODY


ENERGISE SEVEN CHAKRAS OF MY BODY


I see seven chakras in my body

They elevate me to glory

Mooladhara  or  root chakra

Base chakra Red and  beeja mantra baLAM

Reminds you of safety and security  of self

Sacral chakra orange and beeja mantra sarVAM

Promotes inner self to express

Solar chakra at the navel Yellow with beeja mantra shariRAM

Promotes strength, confidence and energy

To fulfill goals of your life nicely

Heart chakra green with beeja mantra arogYAM

Fill heart with love and compassion for needy

Throat chakra blue with beeja mantra sukHAM

My voice has truth and inner wisdom

Express myself with conviction

Third eye chakra between two eyes indigo in color

With beeja mantra OM , with intuitive power

Overcomes the obstacles of the hour

Crown chakra over the head, Violet in color

With beeja mantra BHUR BHUVASOM

Reminds us we are part of all pervading universe

That transcends space and time

Oh seven chakras give my body

“baLam sarVAM shariRAM

arogYAM  sukHAM OM

BHURBHUVASOM”

Let the white rays of SUN Supreme

Pass from over my  head through chakras to mooladhara

And energies me with His hidden colors

Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red

Chant daily Balam……………bhurbhuvasom

With folded hands do few times Suryanamaskara

KSV SESHADRI

NOTE baLAM. LAM IS BEEJA MANTRA FOR MOOLADHARA

           sarVAM.  VAM BEEJAMANTRA FOR SACRAL CHAKRA

SIMILARLY STRESS CAPITAL LETTERS FOR EACH CHAKRA




No comments:

Post a Comment