Tuesday, December 3, 2019

YESTERDAY TODAY TOMORROW



YESTERDAY  TODAY  TOMORROW

Yesterday today tomorrow

Three  day   cycle of   life   flows

yesterday’s success thrilled me

yesterday’s failures hurt me

I hate to remember the latter

Blunders, mistakes that did matter

No point brooding over it today

Neither I can undo or erase anyway

Yesterday, a day gone

Do not brood on

Yet behind in my mind rests a rectifier

To look forward and be a better performer

Today is the day of   performance

Day free of fear and apprehension

Of yesterday and tomorrow

Focus to perform well, let the adrenaline   flow

Live in today to outperform

Tomorrow is valueless, uncertain in form

Until it becomes today, the day to perform again

Life becomes more peaceful and less chaotic

Focusing one day at a time, optimistic

KSV SESHADRI


No comments:

Post a Comment