Monday, June 15, 2020

MY SISTER



 My SISTER

Doraiswami  and   Vijayalakshmi    our parents

We owe them a lot, for our upbringing pleasant

Baby, Radha Sampath you are eighty today

You are twice forty, funs doubled plenty

My sister, my first friend

You were born earlier to me  I am gladdened

Brothers and sisters have special relations to enjoy

Our bonds time can never destroy

We shared our innermost thoughts

For none to hear  but we had lots

A person like you so great

Centenary  will be  really great

You combed my hair, dressed me to school

The hair style, even to day I cherish to full

In drawing  I Was a zero

You filled up my  Science records and made me a hero

You are the one to share at every phase

Forgiving ,helping to bring out the best 

Believing the good, forgetting the rest

Blessed and fortunate to have you as sister

Wishing you double the joy you brought as sister

Loving, caring, sweet at heart 

Beautiful ,fantastic , and we are a fortunate lot

Cannot ask for a better problem solver

Than you as a loving caring sister

Laughs, scratches, fight, laughs

Moments of life’s we grow up 

Up and downs of life we faced together

Strengthening our bonds of love for each other

Bonds of kalathur brother and sisters

Fevi  bond looks up and wonders

Your love for music and devotion to god

I recollect Banturiti..,Radhasametha.. and many more

Now your chanting Abhirami

Rings in my ear ,your pure devotion

God put you test with a drop test

And He recovered you fully repenting a lot

You were born a blessing 

Beautiful from the start

You  are  my elder sister

My brothers and sisters too will share

Could not ask for a better sister

Kamala always praises you to skies

For your  sweet nature  & skills in cooking recipes

WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MANY MORE TO FOLLOW TO CENTENARY DAY

KSV SESHADRI and KAMALA SESHADRI


No comments:

Post a Comment