Tuesday, July 27, 2021

MY WIFE

           MY  MY WIFE


In my life on any dark day


Your presence my side, sorrow melts away


In the shadow of your warm love


I feel safe and secure



My love for someone  special


My limited diction to her praise fail


She is the apple in my eyes


That propels my life



She is my sunshine in morning


She is my moonshine in night approaching


My great comfort provider all day


Words fail me in praising right way



She carries many of my burden that mine lessen


She never gets  many times , from me  thanks spoken


We have love for each other in heart


Never expressed with open heart



Back to our marriage day , I recollect


Seven vows we had taken  together 


Called sapta padi * before fire god


To observe all  through our life , with sincerity to God


KSV SESHADRI



*SEE SAPTA PADI IN MY BLOG DATED 2011 SEPT


No comments:

Post a Comment